$150 for the initial assessment - 90 minutes-
$120 for each additional session - 50 minutes-
We Offer sliding scale
Special rate for Students
Each individual benefit plan varies. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. Here’s how to find out about your insurance coverage:
1.) Locate your insurance card or policy paperwork
2.) Do you have an HMO or a PPO plan? One of these acronyms should be listed on your insurance card. If you can’t find it, call the 1-800 number on your card and ask whether you have an HMO or PPO policy.
3.) If you have an HMO policy…To use your insurance coverage, choose a psychologist that is “in network”—in other words, pick someone that is listed with your insurance company. Call the 1-800 number on your insurance card to request a list of providers in your area who are accepting new clients.
I am considered an “out of network” provider, which means that you will not be able to use your HMO insurance to pay for my services. You may decide to pay out-of-pocket. I accept credit/debit card payments.
4.) If you have a PPO policy…You’re in luck! You can choose to work with any counselor you like—including me. Payment is still required at the time of service; however, I will provide you with a form to submit to your insurance company so that you can get reimbursed for all or part of that fee. The amount reimbursed is dependent on the exact coverage of your insurance plan.
5.) How do I find out if and how much I will be reimbursed? Call the 1-800 number on your insurance card and ask the following questions.
· Do I have mental health benefits?
· What is my deductible and has it been met?
· How many mental health sessions per calendar year does my insurance plan cover?
· How much does my plan cover for an out-of network mental health provider?
· Are online therapy services covered?
· How do I obtain reimbursement for therapy with an out-of-network provider?
· What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
· Is approval required from my primary care physician?